Monday, September 5, 2011

Chuck Buys A Thing - an ALL MY DONUTS film

Chuck bought this thing.
There aren't many things I want in life. Some people have a lot of things. They have things here and they have things in other places. They carry things and some things they have stored. Today, my good friend Chuck bought a thing. Not sure what it is for. But he has a new thing. We tried to get the thing to work. But there was one thing we forgot. We had to make a movie out of it. Chuck Buys A Thing - an ALL MY DONUTS film.


Not all things are useful. Some things are just things that you wonder, "Why did I buy that thing?" Chuck was pretty sure he needed this thing. I wasn't going to argue. I was a bit disappointed, though. I thought this thing was something else.





And that is Chuck's Thing. I couldn't stop him. So, Chuck Buys A Thing and we made another ALL MY DONUTS film. 

Visit my YouTube Channel - All My Donuts

Also visit my main blog - www.RogerBlazic.com


Follow on: TwitterFacebookFacebook Fan Page

If you enjoyed this article, share it with friends using the buttons below. Bookmark this site. Comments are welcome. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write