Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Trying to Blog For A Living. My Computer Is Broken. I Need More Meds.

I ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS AT THE LIBRARY.
Sometimes you just have to say, "F&^K IT and put on the Pink Floyd." That was a quote from one of my best clients in Las Vegas. He ran Memphis Championship Barbecue. (Hey Carlos!!!!). I'm trying to blog for a living. My computer is broken. I need more meds.

I've checked Facebook, did a few things with followers on Twitter, pumped out some old blog posts from RogerBlazic.com (My main site) on a number of my networking sites, fought with F$(^*$ Microsoft Windows for 45 minutes trying to fix a formatting error on a post.

I don't know how you people with the PC's get shit done. I have never had so much trouble just trying to F&$#*ing COPY AND PASTE... That's Computers for Dumbshits 101. But NOoooooooooo... I'm wasting the 2 hours I have a day on the computer, trying to figure out HTML code because that is the only damn way I can fix the F-Up. Bill Gates is an evil Man. Gates bad. Jobs good. Gates bad. Jobs good. Gates bad. Jobs good. Where's Jack Nicholson with an axe when you need him?

The clock shows less than 3 minutes to go on this computer at the library.

But I found another library that will let me use their computer.

Got to run.

I'm trying to blog for a living. My computer is broken. I need more meds.

Love and kisses.... Gates bad. Jobs good. Gates bad. Jobs good.

http://www.rogerblazic.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write