Sunday, September 4, 2011

STATS MAN Learns PowerPoint - An All My Donuts Film

STATS MAN gets computerized.
Part of our current economy is worker retraining. Learning new approaches, learning new skills, becoming more computer proficient are all part of what it takes to get employed and stay employed in this market. One of my All My Donuts characters, STATS MAN, just got a new position and he may be required to use PowerPoint. Until today, he was as proficient at sky-diving or flying the Space Shuttle as he was at Microsoft's presentation software. Today, STATS MAN learns PowerPoint. 






Look for presentations to be coming to a school near you because the STATS MAN learned PowerPoint.

Related articles/videos:
All My Donuts - 004 - The STATS MAN Cometh
My 55th Birthday Adventure - Three Grand Slams - All My Donuts

On my main blog:
Computer Illiteracy Amongst Middle Aged People Is Scary And Funny


Visit my YouTube Channel - All My Donuts

Also visit my main blog - www.RogerBlazic.com


Follow on: TwitterFacebookFacebook Fan Page 

If you enjoyed this article, share it with friends using the buttons below. Bookmark this site. Comments are welcome. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write