Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My 55th Birthday Adventure - Three Grand Slams - All My Donuts

For the first time in years, I had a great birthday.
Some people really look forward to their birthday, others would rather avoid it. It all depends upon your age, I guess - and how well your most recent birthdays went. My last five or six birthdays have been awful, forgettable and even nightmarish. This year, I was anticipating a really bad birthday. However, at the last minute, I came up with a somewhat insane idea and decided to have my 55th birthday adventure - Three Grand Slams - An All My Donuts Film.


My birthday was on Monday, August 29th; however, the day began on Sunday, August 28th at about 5 am. I woke up early, watched some TV and more TV. I ran around a did some errands on Sunday, waiting for the clock to strike midnight. That is when the birthday adventure would begin.

Below is a video diary of the next 24 hours. I hope you enjoy it and enjoy all of my friends and my new friends.





I'm sure I didn't do anything to help my cholesterol, but I had a great time making this video of my 55th birthday adventure - Three Grand Slams - An All My Donuts Film.

I'd also like to thank my sister for dropping off the tray of cupcakes at my place, the "Pleasure Palace" - that was the closest I've come to a birthday cake in about four years. Thank you.

Visit my YouTube Channel - All My Donuts

Also visit my main blog - www.RogerBlazic.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write