Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All My Donuts - Internet Soap Opera - Slated For First Week Of August

All My Donuts is on its way in August.
There were several things that had to fall into place for my fun project to get in motion. Technical difficulties made it impossible to work on the project, but all of that is coming together and All My Donuts - an Internet Soap Opera - is slated to begin the first week of August.

All of the problems revolved around my laptop going on the fritz. It had a mind of its own and would work when it felt like it - which wasn't all the time.

It looks like I'm getting an upgrade to my gear and I'll have a computer that works when "I" want to.

All My Donuts will begin by showing all the Places involved in the world around E. 222nd St. and Lakeshore Blvd. Then, I'll introduce you to the Faces - the people that make this world tick and click.

You'll also get a look at what it takes to be a nomadic blogger - the tools, the tricks, etc.

It should all be fun.

For now, All My Donuts - my Internet Soap Opera - is slated to begin the first week of August. Grab a coffee.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write