Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All My Donuts Delayed Due To Technical Difficulties

Technical problems delay AMD.
My much anticipated Internet Soap Opera, All My Donuts, is being delayed due to technical difficulties. At this time, I'm not sure if my computer will work, and if it does, I have two other blogs to tend to first.

The problem centers around my six-year-old Appble iBookG4. It's old. It's provided years of great gigabytes of fun. But it's processor has developed an attitude. It doesn't like to heat up. Some days, it doesn't like to get started. Lately, I've seen more black screens than a fly in Florida.

I start it up, before I get to load my browser, it goes out. Then, if it does run, I'm working on an invisible game clock. At any second, it could be game over. To remedy that problem, I have to wait a half hour to see if it will refuse to stay on or it will work for another hour or two and then die.

People have been asking. But, sorry, we have to wait.
Right now, my main blog is www.RogerBlazic.com - that has the most followers. My LasVegas Tips blog has suddenly gotten a lot of interest. Las Vegas being one of the most recognizable brands in the world, it's easy to do a little blog marketing and get traffic.

All My Donuts takes some work. So, I have to put it aside for a few days or weeks. I'll have to stick with simple stories about what's been going on.

I apologize to all of the eager fans that have been waiting for All My Donuts. But for now, All My Donuts is delayed due to technical difficulties.

For a preview of All My Donuts see:

Internet Soap Opera - All My Donuts - Coming This Week
Visit:
www.RogerBlazic.com
Las Vegas Tips
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write