Sunday, June 26, 2011

Internet Soap Opera - All My Donuts - Coming This Week

All My Donuts is coming this week. Grab a coffee.
After a quick peek at the deep fryer, it looks like it is finally time to serve up some donuts. This is a project that has been in the works for several months and if all goes well, it should be launched this week. It's an Internet soap opera - All My Donuts.

My writing headquarters for the last three months has been Dunkin Donuts at the corner of E. 222nd St. and Lakeshore Blvd. in lovely Euclid, OH, a suburb of Cleveland. All My Donuts is going to take you into the strange world that exists along about 200 yards of Lakeshore Blvd.

I have never had a neighborhood hangout, since the days of the playground at Indian Hills Elementary School when I was growing up. Everything happened there. You couldn't miss a day. The same applies here at Dunkin' Donuts and the other shops and WiFi spots down the block. There a couple dozen characters that are regulars and then we get the drive-bys that add extra color and flair to the landscape.

This is a real reality show. It will be weird, funny, raw, uncensored and touching. You'll meet a wide spectrum of people - all with interesting stories or just plain weird quirks. They'll all be here.

So, stop everything in you life and sit staring at your computer monitor from now until the end of the week. You don't want to miss the initial cast introduction.

Yes, my Internet soap opera - All My Donuts is coming this week. Grab a coffee and enjoy.

For more of my satire, information and advice, see my main blog www.RogerBlazic.com
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write