Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hygiene Emergency On The Horizon #hygiene #poverty

Can't squeeze no more out of the tooth paste tube.
When you're broke, every penny is allocated. You have the things you have to do and the things you want to do. What you want to do always gets put off. This week, however, I've spotted a hygiene emergency on the horizon. There are a couple things I need and I don't know how to shuffle my budget to afford them. It could get ugly.


For the last couple days, I have been wrenching all the tooth paste I can out of the tube. Tooth paste is not the only issue, I need floss and a new tooth brush.

My tooth brush is just smashed to pieces and it really doesn't do my teeth much good.

Another issue is toilet paper... Arghhh!

Oh... and hand soap.

All of these things at one time are a lot to try to juggle. But I'll have to figure it out.

I remember the day when I went to the store and bought whatever I wanted, price was never an object. But when you lose every dime you ever had and live on charity handouts, life's priorities change. Everything becomes a stressful issue.

For now, I have a hygiene emergency on the horizon and I will just have to figure it out. Or walk around with stanky breath. Yuck.

Love one another.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Write